The National and State Dental Associations have recently provided firm guidelines recommending Dental Offices postpone elective procedures. With that being said, we are NOW OPEN after receiving the green signal from local and state authorities and the Texas Dental Association. Below are additional precautions we will be taking in the office in order to keep everyone safe:
- Limiting number of patients in the office and lobby
- Hourly sanitizing the lobby and “high touch” areas
- Upon checking in, Dani will be checking patients’ temperatures with a temporal thermometer
- Ozonating the office air and waterlines during business hours; Ozone kills bacteria about 3000 times faster than chlorine
- We also have installed several medical grade H-13 HEPA filters to place around the office: Only H13 or higher models will remove 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns.
- Increasing PPE to include face shields and gowns for certain procedures